Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

On mornings when Mr. Optimistic beats me out of bed (which is most of them) he opens the kennel door on our dog Bear. When I hear the metal latch, I know I have exactly 17 seconds to get out of bed or be Bear’s trampoline. This morning I took my chances with the fur ball. I’ve been travelling a lot lately and sincerely miss....everything. It rendered me useless.

But travelling has also made me thankful for everything that resembles home.

Here’s what I’ve been missing…







3 comments:

  1. Sharon that freeze brand picture is amazing! Love it. I am about to hit the road too, and it is going to make me miss a lot of stuff too. Luckily a few of those trips will bring me back to K-State.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal. Safe travels and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,
    I agree with Crystal...AWESOME freeze brand picture.

    Have a great week!
    Wrenn
    www.arturoandwrenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete